Friday, May 17, 2013

Halo......afterwards

I told you I would be flashing AOSP3+ earlier ....Well I did

So Halo....I know your like Daryl give it to me straight; well here it is:

Halo is a really cool addition to the PA (Paranoid Android) Rom allowing separate applications to open literally on top of your current running app.

Pictures:
The first figure shows the Halo icon in the upper left corner, next to quick settings. Clicking this icon will render the figure below.
As you can see Halo sits quietly on the left side. You can drag Halo to any location that pleases you. When a notification is pushed from Android System Halo pops out and can be pressed. (Sorry I have no screen shots of that, I was fighting an alpha build.) But if you want to see full functionality here is a great link.

Although Halo is in Alpha stage the functionality is incredible along with stability.

All in all Halo is an AWESOME feauture and I cant wait for it to head upstream PA. Until then I will wait patiently, or not so patiently, with PACman.

** For those that may be lost here are some links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment